Durable Steel Log Peaveys Made in the USA
A log peavey is an essential logging tool to roll, lift, move, and pivot logs around your woodlot or sawmill. Durable and long-lasting, Wood-Mizer log peaveys are made in the USA with hardened steel handles and hooks. In addition, a comfortable rubber grip improves log handling control and safety by preventing slipping. The 1.2 m log peavey is ideal for rolling the log to the mill and positioning the log on the sawmill bed. Two log peaveys or cant hooks are recommended for basic handling of 203 mm to 813 mm diameter logs. Give yourself some leverage and move logs with a Wood-Mizer steel log peavey.
- 1.2 m length steel log peavey
- Recommended for use with 203 mm to 813 mm diameter logs
- Durable hardened steel handle and hook with a comfortable rubber grip
- Pointed tip on the end of the handle for separating logs or sticking in the ground
- Powder-coated orange paint for better visibility and durability
- Made in the USA