- Costs less than similar lines.
- Requires low installation costs and requirements.
- Produces less waste and more product.
- Lowers power consumption.
- Is inexpensive to maintain.
Highly popular among pallet manufacturers, the SLP1 specialises in making the most profit possible from low value logs up to 400mm in diameter and increasing your competitive edge. The SLP1 line has been successfully used in sawing high quality construction grade timber to pallet material. It is a diverse line that can be adapted to many different configuration requirements to suit the sawmillers needs.
Because the line is modular, machines in the line can be arranged to suit cutting needs as the market changes. The SLP1 line utilises Wood-Mizer’s modular system, with many of the machines using the same electrical parts, belts, and bearings, requiring the sawmiller to keep fewer spares on hand.