LX250 Twin Rail Sawmill
Extra wide cut sawmill for sawing massive logs featuring a strong twin rail LX frame, extra wide sawing capacity, powered saw head controls with setworks, and powered blade guide arm.
- Heavy-duty LX twin rail design
- Powered sawhead controls
- Built in the USA
Saw extra-wide slabs and boards up to 1384mm using powered saw head controls (forward/reverse & up/down) and SimpleSet Setworks! Designed for sawyers and woodworkers that need to saw massive slabs and boards, the LX250 joins the Wood-Mizer LX Series of sawmills that are engineered to saw wider and deeper than other sawmills in their class.
Loaded and turned with support equipment, logs are secured on the convenient raised bed cross sections by three adjustable steel side supports and two adjustable log clamps. With powered up/down, the saw head height is precisely positioned for each cut. SimpleSet setworks saves two pre-set board thicknesses to quickly and accurately control blade height while referencing from the previous cut. Once the powered blade guide arm is adjusted for the cut, the blade is engaged and saws through the log by the powered saw head forward/reverse controls. Turned on and off with a manual valve, the gravity fed lubrication is applied directly to the blade to keep them clean and free of pitch and sawdust build-up. Once the cut is completed, the saw head is raised and reversed by the powered saw head controls and positioned for the next cut.
- 1397mm max log diameter with 1384mm max width of cut
- 3.9m length of cut
- Rigid LX Frame sawhead tower with heavy-duty twin rail bed construction
- Powered saw head up/down & forward/reverse with dual power feed system
- SimpleSet Setworks allows two pre-set board thicknesses to quickly and accurately control blade height while referencing from the previous cut
- 8 heavy-duty mounting feet along bed rails with 3 extra middle supports
- 28.3kW (38HP) petrol engine