LT35 Portable Sawmill
High-performing manual portable sawmill featuring a single axle trailer with patented cantilever design, powered saw head controls with setworks, and optional debarker.
Combining easy-to-use powered saw head controls (forward/reverse & up/down) with SimpleSet Setworks and manual log handling, the LT35 portable sawmill is a high performing manual sawmill with the option to upgrade to hydraulic log handling (loading arms and claw log turner) down the road. Available as a separate sawmill, the LT35 hydraulic portable sawmill includes full hydraulic log handling (loading arms, toeboards, claw log turner, log clamp, and two side supports) at the time of purchase.
The LT35 is completely portable and ready for road travel with a standard single axle trailer and electric brakes. Six adjustable outriggers allow for quick set-up and simple leveling of the bed prior to sawing. The patented cantilever open side of the LT35 sawhead allows for minimal leveling during set-up, easy off-bearing with the trapezoid shaped bed, and sawing of odd shaped logs.
Logs are loaded and turned manually with a cant hook. An optional log deck package includes a manual winch, log turner, and toeboards to assist with loading, turning, and leveling logs on the bed. In addition, an optional hydraulic log loading arm kit with loading arms and claw log turner converts the LT35 into a sawmill with hydraulic log handling. Once loaded, logs are secured by four side supports and one fully adjustable log clamp that tightly clamp the log and allow for cuts within 25 mm of the bed. With powered up/down, the saw head height is precisely positioned for each cut. Once the blade guide arm is adjusted for the cut, the blade is engaged and saws through the log by the powered saw head forward/reverse controls. SimpleSet setworks saves two pre-set board thicknesses to quickly and accurately control blade height while referencing from the previous cut. Turned on and off with a manual valve, the gravity fed lubrication is applied directly to the blade to keep them clean and free of pitch and sawdust build-up. An optional debarker removes dirt and bark from the blade path to keep blades sharp longer. Once the cut is completed, the saw head is raised and reversed by the powered saw head controls and positioned for the next cut.
- 81.3cm max log diameter with 53.3cm max width of cut and 6.4m length of cut
- Powered saw head up/down & forward/reverse
- SimpleSet Setworks allows two pre-set board thicknesses to quickly and accurately control blade height while referencing from the previous cut
- Standard trailer with patented cantilever design and trapezoid shaped bed
- Debarker removes dirt and bark from the blade path for longer blade life
- Log deck package with manual winch, log turner, and toeboards assists with log handling
- Hydraulic log loading arm kit with loading arms and claw log turner converts the LT35 manual into a sawmill with hydraulic log handling
- Fine-adjustment outriggers for precise bed adjustment on uneven setups
The LT35 portable sawmill comes fully assembled with one Wood-Mizer sawmill blade. Free one-on-one sawmill training by an experienced service representative is included during your Wood-Mizer location pick up or home delivery. The LT35 is backed by the same level of service, quality and safety features shared by the entire family of Wood-Mizer wood processing equipment.