HR4000 Wideband Twin Head Resaw
- Feed speeds up to 60 m/min.
- Compatible for blades up to 125 mm.
- Heavy duty construction for high strain sawing
- Electronic cut size control
The HR4000 Twin Head Resaw offers ultra-fast size changes during the resawing process. As little as 0.3 seconds is needed to change the size for each and every sideboard (depending on thickness), even when feeding at over 20 pieces per minute (depending on board length). As a result optimal recovery is achieved, unlocking extra product that previously would have gone to waste.
Importantly, no sorting of material is needed prior to this machine. With its large 100 - 125 mm (4-5 inch blades), the HR4000 model is capable of faster feed speeds, thereby offering higher production capacity. By using a Twin Head configuration, it is possible to make two cuts into each sideboard with only one pass.
• Feed speeds up to 60 m/min
• Compatible for blade sizes: 100 or 125 mm
• Throat width 430 mm
• Single or twin-head configurations
• Electric servo sizing system for fast size changes – under 0.3 seconds! (depending on thickness)
• Heavy duty slatt-chain feed with variable speed
• Powered hold-down rollers on both the in- and out-feeds for fast, accurate material feed
• Robust headrig column for high strain, high speed sawmilling
* available in single or twin head configurations
|Power Selections||22kW (30HP) electric30kW (40HP) electric|
|Max Cant Width||.42m (16 1/2")|
|Min Cant Height||Min - 15 mm (5/8”)|
|Max Cant Height||Max - 320mm (12.6”)|
|Blade Tension System||Hydraulic with spring (airbag optional)|
|Blade Wheel Width||100mm (4")|
|Blade Wheel Diameter||950mm (37-7/16")|
|Blade Wheel Type||Crowned Steel Wheels|
|Blade Width||100mm (4")125mm (5")|
|Head Features & Options|
|Head Up/Down||Electric servo sizing system|
|Number of available cutting heads||Single / Twin / Multi-head|
|Controls Configuration||Standalone Control Station|
|Feed System & Operation|
|Feed Speed||Electronic variable feed speed control0 - 60m/min (motor and blading dependant)|
|Feed Motor||1.5kW (2HP)|
|Material Hold-down||Powered Pneumatic Hold-down Rollers|