The BMS250 blade sharpener is ideal for the sawyer looking to invest in a high quality, automatic sharpener that can sharpen blades regularly and reliably for a timber cutting business.
The BMS250 automatically sharpens blades according to a set number of teeth. The hood enclosure and grinding wheel lift out of the way for easy blade installation and removal. It features an auto-shutoff, and a variable speed feed rate controlled from the control panel. The heavy-duty hood encloses the blade during sharpening and includes an exhaust vent. An oil wiper pads clean excess oil off the blade automatically.
The BMS250 uses 127mm full profile CBN grinding wheels, which come in various profiles, and are ready to sharpen out-of-the-box. The BMS250 is equipped with a 0.18 kW single phase AC motor with a speed of 2800 rpm. An oil lubrication system keeps the blade cool during grinding, and magnets attract the metal filings, cleaning the oil for reuse. The tooth pusher is adjustable for fine-tuning, as well as the blade height platform is easily adjusted to manage blades from 25mm to 50mm wide.
- Automatic shut-off sensor
- 1/4HP grinding motor
- 127mm Diameter cbn wheel
- Grinding head lifts totally out of the way for simple blade insertion and removal
- Oil bath system with easy to remove oil pan and oil filling reservoir
- Blade oil wiper system
- Blade easily adjusted up and down with single knob for 25-50 mm (1"-2") wide blades
- No dressing of grinding wheel
- No adjusting head for hook angles
- Easy set-up
Electrical Controls on Operator’s Panel Include:
- Grinder motor on/off switch
- Feed rate control dial
- On/off power switch & emergency shut-off device
- Blade drive motor on/off switch